Does your patient's ID wristband look something like this? Does it have a paper label which needs to be covered over to protect it from liquids before it can be used?
Introducing the modern version
Hospitals are now using our new waterproof Softband™ version saving €100+ per 1,000 sheets*. Print directly onto the wristband surface using your existing software, existing Laser printer & same A4 print tray.
- Durable soft vinyl wristbands with non-abrasive edges, enhances patient's comfort
- Easier and quicker to apply, just peel off; no awkward pre-assembly necessary
- 80% more space for patient's details; add Consultant's name, ward, extra barcode, etc
- Biocompatible surface-coating protects 2D barcodes and text for longterm use
- Verified by HSE IT departments for conformity with PAS / IPMS
- Blood track PDA scanning accuracy verified by HSE Lab tests
- Unaffected by hand cleaning gels confirmed in HSE Lab tests
- Savings from €10,000 upwards annually; up to €50,000 for large Hospitals*
Specifically engineered for the Healthcare sector by CCL Healthcare - largest global manufacturer of specialised labels for the pharma / healthcare industries.
*Depending on annual usage and based on previous prices. Softband™ wristbands are supplied by MediCharts.ie - sole Irish distributor.
SOFTBAND - No Paper Label - No Assembly Required